Continue with an open mind . . .

Friday, September 2, 2011

New Space - MY Space . . .

SO . . . . I wanted a little corner of the big world wide web for my little self. I have no desire to spare the time needed for a website/page right now. Not that I wouldn't love one - just doesn't rank high enough on my list of things to make time for right now (Aka priorities). I needed a space to vent; think aloud; just plain put my thoughts out there. To those of you who know me on a personal level - you know I don't hide my feelings. You also know I am aware of proper placement and timing of my thoughts. Here I don't have to hold my tongue at all. So please be aware that you may not like some of the things I put here. Also keep in mind; this is MY selfish space and only here because of MY opinion; therefore the things I put here are not to make you feel better or worse about something, it is simply put here because I want it to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment