Continue with an open mind . . .

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Project 365 . . .

I've seen variations of these over the last couple of years and decided it was time to do my own variation of it.
 
One of the main reasons I created this blog was to find a little space where I could just be me.  Vent, bitch, rant, whichever name you choose to call it; I wanted a place where I could get things off my chest and mind without having an instant bunch of haters.
 
I have experienced a lot of changes since creating this space and am in for a crazy 12 months ahead; so why not document it?
 
I'm going to make it a goal for myself because lord knows if there's one thing I refuse to do is let myself fall short of checking those goals off my list every year.
 
I'll be creating a post every day for the next 365 days (and no this isn't the first one - that would be a cop out) and they will vary.  It will not follow any set pattern or theme; just me being me.  Sometimes they may just be me bitching about something.  Maybe posting a photo I've taken and just love or maybe hate.  Could be a song I love; I do love and live for music.  Maybe it will be to just simply take a little time for me; making it a priority. 
 
I do hope that if you read it, you don't decide to hate, but instead know that you're not alone in this crazy world feeling like you do.  We're all lost at some point or at a cross road - sometimes we just need to find that something we relate to at that very moment - and then a light bulb moment will hit.
 
I do hope you follow.
 
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment